11/23/2008

We All Strangers: Even for Ourselves







Gee... for the past view months, I can’t hardly recognize myself any longer. I simply become someone else. First, I keep telling myself that I’m unhappy. Second, I think more do less (in my old days, I even don’t think!) Third, I hardly can sleep. God give me back my 11 hours bed time!!! This is the right moment to say enough! Stop hurting yourself!



Ok, now let’s move on from hatred and whining to love and caring. My dear friends, there are no words that can describe how much I miss u girls. Every moment that I spend here are meaningless without you girls beside me (effortlessly dramatic) huaha. Here are some moments to share with you. Besides shopping mall, I manage to explore some of place of interest in Singapore. I’m glad that in my so called “journey”, I accompanied with friends and sibblings.






With my "international friends"




With my cous (I'm so glad that you came, it's for real!!!)


At a temple, which I already forgot the name, located near Toa Payoh








Me at Istana with broken umbrella


This blog is dedicated to all the nice people which I’ve meet here, especially Asha and Er Dong, for making me smile almost every day ( FYI I’m so emotional since day one I came here). If I’m looking back, there are lots of thing to be grateful and I’m completely stupid for not realizing it. One day I want to able to say, "anytime anywhere I’m a stranger no more". Ok, that’s a glimpse of my new life here for you all of my fans out there. Don’t worry I’ll come back with new reports. GBU.




-Tricia-

1 komentar:

Coolinnerz mengatakan...

Weeewwww finaly we got ur story!
Nice story anyway!

We miss u like hell...

cant wait to read ur next story! Be happy!

-D-